Monday, December 7, 2009

It's Official, My Music's in Another Movie

I finally got to view Brabara Koppel's made-for-TV film, Woodstock: Now and Then. And, as Randy Brusewitz claimed, my song, The Caper, is played about twenty minutes into the film, right before a commercial break. I really wasn't sure I wanted to believe him, but, there it was (no, not gone...). Or at least, there was about twenty seconds of it, edited for brevity.

I can't believe he could hear that underneath the dialog! I'm both flattered that he was so familiar with my music, and astonished at his hearing!!

Now, let's hope it's worth a couple bucks, eh?

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Joe! That's fantastic! I was hoping you would include some kind of link to this. Is it on the internet or only on TV?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's only on TV as far as I know. It's been on VH-1 and The History Channel. It's been replayed two or three times since the original release in August.

    ReplyDelete